A globe of organic intrigue. The Surround Vase from Audo Copenhagen, formerly known as Menu, reveals its accents the closer one gets as a mango wood functional sculpture. Dancer and designer Colin King celebrates the beauty and power of stillness. Crafted from a single piece of wood, the vaseâ€™s silhouette invites a smile through its deep curves. This globe form can be admired on its own as it displays elegant organic grain. Placing long-stemmed natural dÃ©cor inside creates a standout silhouette of delicate and weighty outlines.
Uniting MENU and by Lassen, Audo Copenhagen is a Danish design brand with a century of modern and traditional Danish design history. With purposeful details and high-quality materials, each design is shaped by human hands for long-lasting use, connections and partnerships.
- Designed by Colin King Studio LLC
- When displaying fresh flowers in the Surround Vase, it is recommended to place a smaller glass container inside to prevent damages on the wood
- Sculptural globe is beautiful alone or with natural decoration
- Crafted from a single piece of wood
- Generous curves and filling shapes accentuate delicate leaves and stems
- Material: Mango Wood
- Made In Thailand
Item: Height 6.8", Diameter 11.8", Base Diameter 3.9", Weight 4.85Lbs