Pull up a chair and increase productivity. The Slab Desk from Tom Dixon was inspired by Victorian school desks, and it offers you the perfect place to set your laptop to write an email or draft a handwritten letter, if youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re old-school. It was made out of solid oak and crafted with rounded edges, understated proportions, and a grooved pencil slot. A cable management hole has been cut into the back corner to keep your wires organized. Its compact design leaves a small footprint and can serve double-duty as a makeup or drawing table.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the products shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
- Designed by Tom Dixon in 2016
- Deeply machined groove for pens and accessories
- Finished with a matte lacquer
- Material: Solid oak top, solid oak legs/base
- Storage Features: Cable Management
- Made from Sustainably Sourced Materials: This design is produced using responsibly harvested, reclaimed or alternative materials.
- Recyclable: This design may be broken down and recycled.
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year
- Made In Lithuania
- Finish: Natural Oak, Fumed Oak, Black Oak
- Item:Ã‚Â Width 47.3", Height 29.5", Depth 23.6", Weight 22Lbs
- The wood is treated with a matte lacquer. The product can be cleaned with a damp cloth as required. Avoid putting hot items directly onto the surface. Sunlight may cause discoloration of the timber over a period of time. A good quality polish should be used to remove marks and small scratches and to bring out the shine.