The more intuitive way to read a clock. This QLOCKTWO Wall Clock is a stunner, with the spelled out words to tell the time quickly and with real-time recognition. It's a wonderful way to add flair with a time telling implement, without doing the same thing as everyone else. This is a truly unique and interesting way to use a timepiece as an art piece, without losing any functionality.
QLOCKTWO is a German product design studio that designs, makes and markets each of their award-winning, sleek and unique products. The passion they devote to each project comes easily, as the products they create and manufacture are ones they've always wanted to have themselves.
- Designed by Biegert & Funk in 2009
- Precision quartz clock
- Powder-coated stainless steel (Black Pepper, White Pepper and Steel options) or polished acrylic front
- Smartphone app allows for wireless time setting
- Front attaches to base with magnets
- Comes with wall brackets for mounting
- Solid acrylic holders for upright standing version
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control
- Energy-efficient LEDs
- 11.5' silver power cord for plug-in, or can be installed direct wire
- Awards: iF Product Design Award (2010), Red Dot Award (2010)
- Material: Laquered Wood, Powder-coated stainless steel, Laquered Wood, Stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited 2 year
- Made In Germany
- Color: Black Pepper Powder Coated Steel, Hazelnut Powder Coated Stainless Steel, Brushed Stainless Steel, Red Pepper Powder Coated Stainless Steel, White Pepper Powder Coated Steel
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Choose an option from the tabs below to see complete lighting specifications.
Equivalent Halogen, CFL or LED Bulb Can Be Used
Cord: Length 138"
Item: Width 17.72", Height 17.72", Depth 0.78", Weight 10.6Lbs