The Vitra Sunburst Clock, a '50s George Nelson design, is an authentic re-edition of a classic mid-century modern design. The Sunburst Clock is produced from the original design document from the Nelson archive with the blessings of the George Nelson estate. The sharp design is paired with high-grade quartz movement.
Founded in Switzerland in 1950, Vitra produces intelligent and inspiring furniture and accessories for the home, office and other public spaces. Ever mindful of the importance of sustainability in design, Vitra creates furnishings with high quality and versatile style that ensures functional and aesthetic enjoyment for the long term.
- Designed by George Nelson in 1949
- Made of wood with metal face
- Quartz movement
- Uses AA battery (included)
- Material: Walnut and metal, Wood and metal
- Battery Type: Uses AA Batteries
- Not OK for Outdoor Use
- Assembly Required: No
- Made In Switzerland
- Color: Black, Multi Color, Red, Walnut