Indulge yourself in some pleasant, meditative thoughts while inside the floating design of the Method Leather Lounge Chair from Blu Dot. This chair's clarity in silhouette makes for a cohesive fit with the modern or contemporary space. Made from steel, the tubular frame moves with dynamic angles for the optimal resting position. The chair creates a floating visual with you inside, thanks to a plump back and seat cushion. With a wide, rounded shape, the cushions deliver on great support. Speaking of support, wood armrests satisfy the outstretched arms in a slim design. While slim, the wood armrests provide a serious dose of eye-catching richness.
In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
- Designed in 2019
- Felt pads below the legs protect flooring from scratches
- Loden Velvet: 82% polyester, 18% cotton
- Skidway Ink: 100% polyester, plush weave
- Variation in color is a signature of authentic natural leather
- No assembly required
- Material: Fabric, Aniline Leather seat, Solid Wood armrest
- Fill Material: Powder Coated Steel Tube
- Assembly Required: No
- Made In China
- Color: Loden Velvet / Loden Leather, Skidway Ink / Ink Leather
Item:Â Width 31", Height 28", Depth 33", Weight 31Lbs
Seat:Â Height 17"