Never miss a moment with the simple, appealing function of the Arne Jacobsen City Hall Table Alarm Clock from Arne Jacobsen. A stylish and simple design first created in 1956 by the innovative artist, itâ€™s updated for the present day. It features a sleek steel base that curves neatly upward to a rounded clock body, placing a simple face beneath a robust lens, with an alarm, a snooze button, and a motion-sensitive set into its upper surface.
Arne Jacobsen is often considered the father of mid-century modern Danish design. His designs embraced proportions, forming sleek, simple looks that resonate to this day.
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1939
- Mechanical display
- Clock Movement: Precision quartz movement
- Snooze function
- Built-in light sensor
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
- Material: PMMA lens, ABS plastic and Metal base
- Assembly Required: No
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In China
- Color: Black, Pale Orange, Sandy Beige, Stone Blue
Item:Â Width 4.4", Height 4.7", Depth 2.6", Weight 0.95Lbs
- Wipe with a dry cloth.Spot clean by hand